How to get there
- By Stadtbahn: U 49 line, direction to Hacheney, get off at Hacheney (last stop)
- By these buses: Line 438 (Lichtendorf), Line 443 (Wellinghofen), Line 447 (Revierpark) : get off at Hacheney (last stop)
- By these buses: Line 440 (Sölde/ Lütgendortmund), 450/518 (Hagen- Hohenlimburg/Westfalenhallen): get off at Mergelteichstraße/Zoo
- By bus: Line 449 (Salingen): Last stop: Zoo
- Travellers arriving by S-Bahn at Dortmund Hbf. (main station) can take the Stadtbahn U 49 line (underground platform).
- Travellers coming from Lüdenscheid/Hagen with the Volmetalbahn, get off at the "Tierpark" platform
- from the autobahn ring, take the Dortmund-Sud exit
- from the B 54 (exit Wellinghofen/Zoo)
- from the B 236 or B 1, take the B 54
Once within the town's boundaries the Tierpark is well signposted. Within close proximity to the park there are 720 car parking spaces available. You'd like to check over just how to get here? Nothing easier than that. You can chart your way with the help of the online map that is at your disposal.